These are the projects I’ve been working, and which reflect my interests. In general I’m interested in online networks and how the media (particularly social media) reframe the past to support the present.
If you are interested in getting involved in these, or in any collaboration, please get in touch–I’d be happy to hear from you!
- Co-Investigator, Alderley Edge: Myth- and Place-Making (2020-22), £240,000, funded by the AHRC. I run the digital heritage strand of this crowd-curated history project.
- Visiting Professor, Digital Heritage and Participatory Media, Universidad de La Salle, Bogotá, Colombia.
- Visiting Speaker for University of Groningen MA Masterclass on Medievalism.
- Principal Investigator, 1215 Today (2015-18), £395,000 funded by Arts Council England.
- Executive Committee, Bricks and Bones (2016-18) community heritage project.
- Principal Investigator, Crowd-Curated History (2013-14), £45,000 funded by University of Lincoln Research Investment Fund.